Questions on Dispatch & Shipping
For cards we offer two options. Delivery time-frames after dispatch (estimates only):
- Australia Post Standard + Priority 1-5 business days (no tracking)
- Express Post with tracking 1-2 business days delivery service after dispatch in most parts of the country (if unsure of your location please check Auspost website).
For frames we offer two options:
- Australia Post Standard with tracking 3-6 business days
- Express Post with tracking 1-2 business days
We love to offer our cards and frames to international customers. We currently sell and ship to the following countries: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Germany, Italy, The Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, New Zealand, Japan, India & Singapore.
For cards we offer two options:
- Airmail Regular with no tracking
- Standard with tracking
Delivery time-frames after dispatch (estimates only)
USA: 6 – 10 business days
Canada: 8 – 12 business day
UK & Ireland: 8 – 12 business days
Western Europe: 2 to 4 weeks
New Zealand: 5 – 10 business days
Asia: from 1 to 6 weeks.
Please note the above dates are estimates only. We cannot guarantee that your order will arrive on time as we have no control over postal services. Please order in advance and allow enough time for your special card or frame to arrive. We only guarantee to make and dispatch your order ASAP.
By experience shipping to USA and UK is quite efficient with accurate delivery results.
Australia Post estimates to USA 6 business days and to UK 8 business days and in 90% of cases or more our cards arrive within those days, however delays may occur and it may take longer, therefore we are unable to guarantee a specific time-frame so please order in advance. We can only guarantee that we will process and post your order as soon as possible.
- Cards take between 1-4 business days to make and post
- Frames take between 3-5 business days to make and post
Please bear in mind that artwork previews and approvals may affect dispatch times. Also note that every single card and frame is made to order.
- With Australian orders we offer two options: Regular (from 1-6 business days) and Express (1-2 business days)
- With international orders we offer two options: Airmail (no tracking) and Standard (with tracking). Time-frame depends on location, please read above (shipping options elsewhere)
Please note shipping time-frame does not include processing time (the time it take to make and dispatch).
Questions on Artwork & Products
Sure you can, for every order with customisation we will email a preview within a business day or two.
If the message is a bit long, or we can offer two or more variants then we will email a preview with options at no extra cost.
Please note that artwork previews may affect dispatch times.
As many as you wish. It may affect dispatch times, the longer it takes to approve the longer it will take to make and post your order.
We currently do no offer custom designs or different card/frame shapes. However we make it as easy and convenient for customers to choose and customise our products.
If you have a particular design/theme in mind that we don’t have in our collections, please let us know and we will try hard to make one in the near future. We are constantly adding new designs and products to our website and your feedback and ideas are more than welcome.
Most text can be customised in all our products. You can choose among many font options and add names, date, message, or any written content you wish to include (as long as it fits in the product area).
Extra text customisation is available on the back of cards and frames as well. If you wish to include a long message we suggest to keep it short on the front and add a longer one to the back.
What can not be customised?
- Graphical artwork (drawings and illustrations) can be resized in most cases or even some parts removed but it can not be customised.
- Text in some cases can be part of the design (hand drawn or within the illustration) therefore is not customisable.
In product page, please read the short description next to the product image to see what can or can not be customised on that particular product.
- Cards: 5.8 x 4.1″ (146 x 104mm) and about 100g in weight. Thickness: 1/10″ (2.5mm)
- Frames: 10 x 8 x 0.39″ (25.4 x 20 x 1cm) and about 450g in weight.
We recommend a fine tip permanent marker. Ballpoint dark pens should also work fine but the writing might look a bit thin compared to a marker. We do not recommend using a rollerball pen as the water-based ink might take longer to dry and therefore bleed onto the bamboo surface.
In short nope, we do not print onto our cards or frames. The artwork is laser cut and deeply engraved onto the surface of the bamboo-wood sheet to create a long lasting permanent memory. The etching produces a dark brown result that looks very natural. We even laser cut and engrave our in-house designed and made envelopes.